Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Any good managed VPS below $30 per month?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I have been looking for managed VPS below $30 per month.
I've came across https://www.qhoster.com/cpanel-managed-vps.html
Do you think that worth it? Any reviews? Alternatives?
VPS plans from kvchosting.net and maxrdp.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They are the best ever. The support stuff are very committed and offer fast and service and they are available 24/7/365 for assistance. I highly recommend them to anyone.
Like QHoster.com solutions. Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.
My site has never been down. I have used their technical support many times.
- Good Servers: Hardware matters, old vintage slow and outdated severs may not be able to handle modern day websites.
- Simple hosting tools and panels, easy to work and having options to retain flexibility.
- Speedy support.
I think QHoster.com fits in all of these well. That’s way they are really good.
ASVhost.com and planethoster.com servers are well-balanced and cost not much.
The quality of service is worth the money I spent.
The network uptime is really perfect cos it is always online. I have no outages during the time I have been hosting my site with QHoster.com web host.
They accept bitcoin payment which is a great plus for their team. They are professional in all the ways.
Pricing - the best. QHoster.com is the absolute best in the business. First rate provider. Setup of site brilliantly easy. Support desk quick, polite and helpful.