Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Any Windows VPS? I can go Up to $10/month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys
I'm looking for a reliable VPS hosting provider for a Good Price I can go Up to $10/month
Anyone know where I can find it ? What can you say about cloudarion.com windows VPS hosting and reliability?

Thanks in advance
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention.
Not complaints up to date. Not a single, at all! Site is always up and speed is just great.
I've finally found a good home with cloudarion.com web host. I especially love their support. It's good cheap hosting.
The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
QHoster.com and planethoster.com servers are decent and reliable enough to sign up with.
Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.
Happy running my sites with cloudarion.com - The reliability is stellar, the machines aren't cramped with as many clients as possible, and the performance is top-notch.
I can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host! Cloudarion.com support is super fast. I like their features:
-Excellent Customer Service, very quick response times day and night
-very little downtime
-Quick to address issues as they arise
-Nice pricing
They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com servers are worth trying.
They have good supporting team which is more important if you are not a techy person. They offer a wide range software apps to easily create your website.
I'm satisfied dealing with cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting in the USA. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
I need to have a lot of streaming multimedia, and it's no problem with them! Lots of users logging in, lots of e-mail accounts. It's great!