Domain Social Forums

Full Version: instant dedicated server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection in the USA.
So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
I am thinking to try hostnamaste.com Budget Dedicated Server. Does it accept Bitcoin? Any comments on this web host?

So , if you have any suggestions , please write me
The best servers are available from qhoster.com and planethoster.com as they are well-balanced and low cost.
Great hosts and great staff. Excellent product with outstanding up time.
It provides tools to help identify the cause and to arrive at a solution. I'd like to say that I am fully satisfied dealing with Hostnamaste.com web host.
They run an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.
Just ping their domain and compare with some others. Hostnamaste.com reliability has been very good. There have been a few occurences of downtime, but they were brief (at least on our server) and support is usually quick to respond. Speaking of support, it is usually very good in terms of email or MSN.
I am sure that I made good choice.. Hostnamaste.com support was very helpful to me in getting my homepage to be set correctly.
The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there.
Servers from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com are good enough to sign up with.
Not complaints up to date. Not a single, at all! Site is always up and speed is just great.
You should pick the top website hosting provider and join in their money making businesses online.
Believe GTHost.com dedicated servers will work fine. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
KVChosting.net and planethoster.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.