Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Instant servers for uploading videos?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast.
Does such a hosting exist? Or should I just have a different web hosting server for different parts of the world?
Do you think GTHost.com instant server hosting will be worth trying or not? Any reviews?
Servers from planethoster.com are worth your attention.
Their customer service is nothing but excellent, and also the IT department is always available 24/7 and to help customers.
Fast servers, brilliant 24/7 support, fair pricing.
Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. GTHost.com web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.
You will see how fast support team answer your specific questions, because they hold an interest in facilitating their clients work.
Have a look at servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
Really great services! It's unbelievable to get such great services at such cheap prices.
Impressed with the multiple locations offered by GTHost.com professionals!
USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle.
Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.
Like GTHost.com solutions. As far as the uptime, it is very good. I have monitoring software for keeping uptime statistics and so far the uptime is unparralled. Thanks.
Many webmasters appreciate the quality of server hosting provided by GTHost.com professionals. I like their features:
-Excellent Customer Service, very quick response times day and night
-very little downtime
-Quick to address issues as they arise
-Nice pricing
They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.