Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Cheap Host with Responsive Support?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering vps hosting plans.
Could anyone help me in comparison? I need about 30 gbs of space, 4gbs of ram and 1000 gbs of bandwidth.
Any info on Rightservers.com Managed VPS solutions? What host is better from your points? Why?
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com VPS deals are full-featured and cheap.
They offer a large number of services included in the packages. Excellent customer service.
I must say that I'm satisfied using Hostnamaste openvz vps, their online support is always available to help if you have a problem.
The servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Their technicians are skillful and qualified.
VPS plans from hostsailor.com and black.host are decent enough to sign up with.
Connection speed 10/10. Support with chat 10/10.
My previous host was so bad, my site was down almost daily, I found cloudarion.com, have never looked back. They are the absolute best hosting provider out there.
Take a look at QHoster.com cPanel managed VPS. You'll see how fast support team answer specific questions, cos they hold an interest in facilitating their clients work.
You'll not regret a thing if you choose https://www.hostnamaste.com/openvz-vps.php