Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Looking for Bitcoin dedicated server with ddos Protection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I need Bitcoin dedicated server in Bulgaria.
Need a DDos Protection 5gb+
Budget : 150 usd
Xeon or Atom, 1TB HDD, 16gb memory min. 40 TB Bandwidth.
Do you think I can trust ZakServers.com offshore server hosting solutions? Any reviews? 
What do you think about them? Alternatives?
Dedicated servers from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com are worth trying.
The support teams are marvelous and help to solve issues which may occur.
They are a fine example of patience, service and civility which made the experience pretty much pain-free. Very grateful.
I've been with Zakservers.com since 2022 and they've been amazing, they stay competitive and are always increasing the site space and offerings at to extra cost to me.
The most impressive aspect of ZakServers.com is the reaction time for technical queries. Highly recommend their bitcoin dedicated servers.
Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. Uptime is great and I am quite happy with them.
I know zakservers.com is a good web host. They're consistently innovating, adding new technology to their hosting, adding new staff with knowledge I can't even comprehend. They helped transfer my account and provided reassurances of better service.
Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Great prices and great services. Easy to use software.
The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there.
They are always willing to take that extra step. I really recommend Zakservers.com web hosting provider.