Domain Social Forums

Full Version: libertyvps.net vs hostnamaste.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which account is better to sign up with - libertyvps.net or hostnamaste.com?
Accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are full-featured and low cost.
These hosts are by far one of the most reliable and dependable hosting providers. They offer great and flexible service plans and their platform up-time is second to none I would say more that 99.999%. They have a variety of packages to choose from and the support is world class and highly professional.
Moved to Hostnamaste.com openvz vps after poor service with my previous web host.
Now I'm fully-satisfied with the speed connection, server stability and customer support service. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
Give vote for Hostnamaste.com kvm vps solutions!
Services are appreciated for the high server reliability, the connection speed and the excellent technical support available 24/24 hours via ticket, email or by MSN.
If you want a web-host where an actual human being returns your e-mails, then Libertyvps.net is definitely for you.
Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.
I was pleasantly impressed by the quality of hostnamaste.com web hosting services:
- patient sales representative who explained me everything in details and found a good hosting fit for my needs,
- Pricing is quite reasonable, they saved much money for me, I like it very much.