Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Need openvz vps for hosting video materials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I need a HD video hosting account. Need Huge traffic but it will be good if they have good Hardware.
What are your views on Hostnamaste.com openvz vpshosting solutions? Can I trust them? What host is better?
Please suggests.
Thanks.
Well, Hostnamaste.com support answered all my questions completely and without hesitation. Like their openvz vps solutions.
I paid via bitcoin, they helped me with everything I needed. Reliability has been 100%. Speed connectivity is pretty fast.
If you're a business like me, trust me, you'll be impressed. Recommend Hostnamaste.com to all webmasters looking for reliable and stable option to host their web sites!
It happened so that I have been with Hostnamaste.com for a wile now and i have found there customer service very good so far.
Hosting performance is extremely quick compared to my last hosting provider. Support is helpful, servers are fast and stable.
If you want to be protected and keep everything private I recommend checking
https://libertyvps.net/
They are the best offshore hosting provider.
After shopping around for different hosting services, I settled on Hostnamaste.com servers.
Pricing is great, over all policy is amazing, support is always available and are excellent help. I have never seen such an elite service!