Domain Social Forums

Full Version: best eu vps hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recommend me best web hosting my requirements are: wordpress site
- Needed at least 100 gb ssd space
- Ram should be 2-4gb
- Monthly price should be under 25$
What are your views on profvds.com VPS hosting solutions?
Any reviews? What host is better from your views?
VPS accounts from qhoster.com (15OFFALL48HRS - 15% off) and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
They do not oversell their resources. They provide reliable web hosting without compromising quality of the technology & service.
Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers. Profvds.com prices are great but not the cheapest. I highly recommend these guys!
The host offers ipv4+ipv6/64 subnet with all servers, 25 mail port open and rnds configuration in end user panel.
Pricing was good and the account was setup promptly with everything I needed. I am glad to have found Profvds.com Slovakia vps.
Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime my site has had. It is definitely my top choice. There is no other!
Accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention.
They are the best web hosts on the planet. None of the other guys out there can compare to the quality of service and top-tier customer support. It is evident that these companies value's their customers and love their services they offer.
Why not give Rockhoster.com or NetShop-isp.com.cy EU VPS solutions a try?
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
They added DDOS protection on their servers which is another unique feature.
I'd draw your attention to deals from reliable hosting companies: hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and inet.ws.
Great services like always - immediate, professional, friendly and really helpful, going over and above the requested.
I needed an inexpensive, yet reliable host and Profvds.com vps hosting provider met my demands. It is an excellent dependable host.
The server uptime is perfect. Their packages include so many useful features and great resources.