Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Wordpress hosting to get from?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for the wordpress hosting solution with these specs: 20GBs - SSD space, 500Gbs - transfer!
Any experience with Neironvps.com hosting services?So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?
Accounts from ewallhost.com and hostingsource.com are worth trying.
All is good, nothing negative to say, support is very fast, all problems are solved in a very short time at a very affordable price. I recommend them without any reservation, go to them.
I like Neironvps.com web host. I probably don't know as much as I should about the ins and outs of having a large website, but with Gigapros by my side, I never worry about that anymore. They moved my website in one day and one of their support guys actually called me on the phone to help me with any questions I had regarding their service.
Have a look at plans from allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com.
We love the service and technical superiority of the persons who solve problems. They deserve five stars.They are really good.
The price is outstanding for the features provided, but in a time when hosting is very competitive.
Neironvps.com customer support is good. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.
Great prices. The server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had. Neironvps.com is Rock-Solid Web host!
Their customer support is great. Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes.
Speed of this VPS is remarkable, especially when considering the base price - which is about as low as a VPS gets.
Neironvps.com is really good host I must say. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.