Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Video Site Hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I'm setting up a new tube/video site and need server.
Which of the servers needs to be powerful? Any info on Profvds.com hosting solutions?
Reliable? Other options?
Servers from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com are well-supported and rock-solid.
Their support crew is polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties I was experiencing. Highly recommended.
Technical support was quick to help and did a great job.
I highly recommend Profvds.com hosting. I plan on being with them a long time. Generally 100% uptime... Lots of nice features like SSH.
Get 15% off the price on all vps hosting plans with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS - The team provides unlimited traffic for each VDS server.
Have a look at plans from libertyvps.net and inet.ws.
Very friendly and fast support, they know what they are doing. Good and fast servers.
Given their recent upgrades and expanded offerings I see no reason I would ever go anywhere else.
Get 15% off the price on all vps hosting plans with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS - give Profvds.com EU vps a try. You'll be happy.
Well, profvds.com support is fine, they have always answered my questions promptly. So far I have been very pleased.
I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed. Some of my sites are Drupal, so database speed is important.