Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Wordpress Hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering Wordpress hosting plans.
Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found Profvds.com hosting solutions. Are they good?
I need about 30 gbs of space, 4gbs of ram and 1000 gbs of bandwidth.
What host is better from your points? Why?
I've been with Profvds.com for about a year now and must say that I'll definitely continue using their hosting services.
Get 15% off the price on all vps hosting plans with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS - They will help you with anything be it Scripts, Billing, or the server itself.
Attractive deals are available from time-tested companies: allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com.
I must say, I love the uptime of my website and the customer service whenever I have an issue. The customer service reps are the best.
You'll get all the help you need from the very beginning of your relationship with these people, and at a remarkably competitive price.
Pretty good uptime! Profvds.com is reliable and professional web host.
Accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying.
The features provided are excellent and the prices are competitive.
An excellent hosting provider all-around! Can say that Profvds.com has always done a good job for us. The host seems well intentioned and the service is good.
The best ones are: libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com. I mean they are really good at delivering quality Wordpress hosting on sweet terms.
They are the best so far and I believe they are the best. Excellent customer support, reliable servers, fair prices, and all the features you will ever need.
Highly recommend Profvds.com service for any kind of web sites.
Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional service.
They are always there to help me!