Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's the best server provider?
Is that legionbox.com or allwebhost.com?
Any specific server location?

If you need Dedicated Servers in Ukraine can draw your attention to 3v-host.com solutions.
As for their technical support department, they are great, great, great - the best and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it.
Attractive deals are available from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com.
The Support team at them is really very cooperative & active 24/7.
Their uptime is impressive, and my sites never go down.
Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.
You can try CentoServer.com - This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
I have been a client of Hostnamaste.com for over a year now and would like to say that I am happy for getting better than ever uptime and speed connectivity.
Like their budget server hosting solutions. The host states 99.9% uptime and so far I haven’t seen any - so this is a very good sign.
I have found CentoServer.com to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have used before.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
Why not give NetShop-isp.com.cy Netherlands dedicated servers a try?
Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all. Especially considering I never have to worry about unplanned server upgrades & PHP changes affecting my clients' websites.