Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Free viral software inside that helps you drive tonnes of traffic! must see
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[SIZE="2"]Hi guys, My name is proson, I have been around quite some time and it's time for me to give it back !

This time I will give away a piece of software that makes your website visitors opt-in like crazy!

It's called keyword Buzz

keyword buzz

- a viral keyword research desktop tool (available to windows desktop computer only)

It has all the major benefits that main keyword software has:

suggest HUGE database of profitable keywords

Identify profitable keywords in your niche

Display number of competing pages for any keyword in Google, Yahoo & MSN search engines.

and the best part you can give away to anyone and build an armies of subscribers!

isn't that great? But I am not going to give it free forever. you must [url="http://www.monthlyGiveAway.ws/keyword-buzz.html"]
click here now
[/url] to secure your free copy before I pull the offer away forever!!

You will need a windows desktop to use this software.

questions? please PM me.

thanks
Proson[/SIZE]
Just a suggestion, you may want to rethink your ad from including the phrase "viral software"... because it doesn't mean what you think it means. Smile
That sort of jumped out at me, as well.

I'm not quite sure what the intended use was, but I think there's a negative connotation there.