Domain Social Forums

Full Version: VPS deal ... need your advice ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A2hosting.com and hosting.uk are to my liking and I need to know which way is better to go?
Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

As for reliable time-tested web hosting providers I can recommend you to compare these hosts:
- Hostwinds.com
- Rockhoster.com
- Dreamhost.com
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
Hosting.uk as well as a2hosting.com are decent and reliable and they are able to satisfy all your demands.
Great hosting with a great support team. Services are not restricted as other hosting companies.
==>> give Aspnix.com a try. They offer powerful feature-rich vps hosting solutions.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net plans are solid and trustworthy.
I like their features:

99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
24/7/365 Tech Support
No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks.
Great plans are available from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net.
Best host out there so far. Great service. No hassle.
Take a look at Viux.com cloud vps deals. I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
You know, pretty good vps hosting solutions offered by rockhoster.com and their team of experts.
I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds.