Domain Social Forums

Full Version: > Sell Your Old Website Fast!! Make Up To Us$100,000.00
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
burmastreet.com,tradebuzzing.com,established websites for sale,sitesell,siteseller,earn money online

* Your Old website could be worth $100,000.00 -Sell here *[Image: oui.gif]

The Next time you think about deleting or abandoning your old website ,think twice before you do so .you could be throwing away thousands of dollars..Reselling of Established sites, is Big Business,especially if the site is over 1 year old. Advertise your site on BURMASTREET SITESELLER

link removed

Buying and selling websites is just as profitable as it's real estate cousin - Just without all the rules, government regulations, taxes, and risks!

link removed

Unless you have been hiding under a rock, I know you have been hearing all the stories of big number website acquisitions.

link removed

YouTube for $1.6 billion
Myspace for $560 million
Feedburner for $100 million
HotJobs for $436 million
...On and on and on!

re.
hmm...interesting
tater03 Wrote:Ok. Can anyone else not see the MSN part of the post or is it just me? I almost missed it. Not that it matters because I cannot see it.

That's interesting - I guess you mean that you can just barely see it?

If you "select" the faint text, it becomes much more readable and looks to me like the poster's trying to bury a bunch of keywords in the post. Sad
Borders on the verge of spamming...
Lets live in peace you guys ..I am no spammer..Just want to provide free services for the world
hidden text removed
Oh! I missed it! I wanted to check it out and see what was all about, but good thing that Zach is on the lok for those things that annoy our little forum! Thanks Zach!