Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Linux Dedicated Hosting Recommendations?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Requirements: 1 TB (ssd) - HD, 18 TB - data transfer, 24 GB - RAM, Linux
Any experience with centohost.com dedicated web hosting services?
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?
No doubt, the comparison will help you to choose the best dedicated server host:
- hostingsource.com
- okayservers.com
- inmotionhosting.com
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
Hostwinds.com was the second hosting company that I've used. I'll be completely honest.
Very nice host. Before I had actual hosting with them, I was hosted on a friend's account, and it was nice.
Try to look at Kvchosting.net, Mddhosting.com and also QHoster.com - they offer really cool low-cost dedicated servers.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
A2hosting.com and oissite.com servers are worth your attention because of their unmatched services with high uptime and fast support which is online around the clock.
Can add that warez-host.com is reliable offshore web host. Their Offshore Servers are powerful and fast.
Use the promo code GROWTH5DS to receive 5% lifetime discount for all new server purchases.
Hostwinds is good for all and perfect solution for Linux hosting