Domain Social Forums

Full Version: .ME.UK better or .ORG;.TV.INFO.WS.MOBI??PLEASE HELP!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! I own a list of some domains with .me.uk and .org, .mobi, .tv, .info, .ws which all have been certified as premium domains.

Domains with .me.uk I own are generic and very popular, THEY ARE WANTED! domains with the rest extensions cannot be compared with them.

However .me.uk is just a second top level domain of .co.uk and not very popular (I think, not sure) so I wander if the domains with .me.uk are more profitable than domains with the .ORG, .MOBI, .TV, .INFO and .WS. (For example, I don’t know which from shopping.me.uk and shoppingmall with the rest extensions is more profitable)

Anyone here can help me to find out the right answer? Thanks
i've a list of domains with .me.uk and its better than .org.otv.....but .me.uk it's not so popular so i think you guys can help to choose .me.uk between .org.tv.mobi etc-----plz
This may be a very dumb question, but I am still learning so please could someone explain why .me.uk is better than .org or some of the other endings mentioned in this thread?
it isn't better, it's worse.
If it is .org, doesn't that mean that it has to be a non-profit organization or is that incorrect?
jazzgrrl Wrote:If it is .org, doesn't that mean that it has to be a non-profit organization or is that incorrect?

Yes, that's what it is intended for (when the naming scheme was developed). However, it is not a neccessity and any individual can register a .org