Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Which way wold you go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which way would you go comparing deals from QHoster.com and HostSailor.com?
I need your advice. Thanks in advance.
QHoster.com cPanel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers.
They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available. Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
Have a look at plans from hostwinds.com and hostingsource.com as they are able to satisfy all your demands.
Their customer service reps are the best. Prices are competitive and network is fully-redundant.
I'd advise you to use services from a2hosting.com and hostround.com.
The support team is also good and they provide quick response. Pricing policy is simple and flexible.
QHoster.com and HostSailor.com ... well their reputation is high and stainless.
The cost of the hosting is of expected, it is an average price, you will be happy with the amount it costs, it is not under priced, but it is not overpriced, for what the hosting is like, it is a great price.
Go with QHoster.com - Great GREAT service. Been in the design business for 3 years and have moved many times.
Cpanel based hosting with a simple account interface, well worth the slight extra cost. Had one issue setting up an SSL account and they went the extra mile to resolve it to my satisfaction.