Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Looking for a names for a music company
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking for a name for a private lesson company - wanted "For the Love of Music" but it was taken, I own the initials but that is not as good.
I have sent a pm
Looking more specifically for a domain for a music education company - for like lessons and stuff.
jazzgrrl Wrote:Looking more specifically for a domain for a music education company - for like lessons and stuff.

Just out of curiosity, would it deal with a specific geographical area, or would the company have franchises in different locations?

I'd think that could affect an effective domain name.
Hi Jazzgrrl I have for sale playthatsong.net $1200.
Taggart Wrote:Just out of curiosity, would it deal with a specific geographical area, or would the company have franchises in different locations?

I'd think that could affect an effective domain name.

Excellent question. I think the idea is to start in one geographical area but have a name that is vague enough that it could be franchised.
All forms of music or are you specifically focusing on teaching piano or offering lessons on how to read music, etc?
Specifically it would a School of Rock kind of thing - rock and jazz groups and private lessons on those instruments. Looking for something catchy that can go national/franchise if opportunity arises.
Hi Jazzgrrl,

how about these two?

WildElemental.com
SecretGrove.com

They are both vague enough for branding. Please contact me via email if you're interested. logishblog [at] gmail [dot] com
Thanks but I don't think they are quite right for the company...maybe for another project though! I'm thinking...Smile
Pages: 1 2