Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Looking for Alternatives?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found a place called Alt Search Engines that seems to have a few options for those weary of Google. I took a look at it this week and placed it in my bookmarks because it looks like it has some good possibilities.
I am the editor of AltSearchEngines, where we have hundreds of Alternatives to Google on display.

Thanks for the mention!

Charles Knight
I think that google is so overrated, I have some pr 4 and 5 sites with hardley andy links yet sites with tons of links that are pr0, WHAT IS UP WITH THAT.
I just want traffic, I know I need a decent pr to sell links and sites but I am so tired of the "google is god thing"
Thanks for the tip! I'll pass it along to other friends so they also have it as an alternative. I think eventually the net will get even more and more extense.
SageMother Wrote:I found a place called Alt Search Engines that seems to have a few options for those weary of Google. I took a look at it this week and placed it in my bookmarks because it looks like it has some good possibilities.

Thanks SageMother, I have bookmarked it and I will explore the options this evening. I get exhausted by google because the way it works seems so illogical sometimes.
Thanks for the link. I was expecting a more upfront search engine to be on the site.

Maybe I'm missing that, or maybe I'm mistaken about what the site is about?
Thank you very much for the link! This is very useful. I mean, with all those search engines around, it's nice to have an alternative. I think I have used most, if not all, of the old search engines already. Not that I do not like them but having an alternative is also good.
Thanks for the post
thanks for the info.