Domain Social Forums

Full Version: I wonder why people afraid of yahoo domains?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
They are providing domain in such a cheap price. Isnt that great? I never registered domain there because i dont have credit cards. But i saw lots of my friends who say yahoo domains are not good. Can anybody tell me here whats the actuall matter there?
From what I can gather their transfer process is a major pain in the butt. I have not used them myself, because of all the bad press I have seen on it. From what I can gather, though, they really make you jump through hoops to transfer the domain. Sometimes that is not worth saving a few extra bucks on the front end, especially if you want to consolidate your domains with one registrar that is not Yahoo!.
Thanks for the kind information truimph.
Do you have any experience with those company where i can register domain with unverified paypal account?
If you have a pay pal account, try to get it verified and get the Mastercard debit thing going ...then you can use it almost anywhere. I know it's jumping through a few hoops but it's worth it.
Thats the actually problem vicki.
I cant get credit card. I am still child to take that. My family says that.
And no one will take Storm Pay or anything like that either? I know it's problematic not having a credit card so hang in there!
One another problem here is only one bank provide the credit card facility here. You wont belive that .
i saw some ads that may help you get around it.
they were advertising on yahoo, but i havent tried them myself.
the site is syncpay.com.
That seems to be a great find. I notice that the initial opening amount is $1000 but even that isn't so unusual nowadays. I have friends in the Phillipines and other places who have a terrible time, and this might just be a solution.
Hey what is that for?
I mean 1000$ you saying. Is that for advertising account?
Pages: 1 2 3