Domain Social Forums

Full Version: what is the best offshore host? Why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Requirements: Linux, 40 GB - HD, 2000 GB - data transfer, offshore, Linux.

What are your views on rockhoster.com offshore hosting solutions?
I have found them via google search!
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?
If you need really professional hosting service, I can highly recommend rockhoster.com without any doubt.
When I contact their customer support, they always reply fast and in polite professional manner.
Happy with these guys and can highly recommend their Linux VPS hosting service to others.
i will recommend arshman webs as their service is quick and without any interruptions,,,they support 24/7,,,and also we can start with thier free plan ,,,,https://www.arshman.com
Check out plans from hostwinds.com and hostingsource.com.
Pricing is ok, you pay what you get and it is a fair price compared with other providers.
What a wonderful host I found, rockhoster.com team is responsive and supportive. Features they offer look very useful and unique.
My experience with Rockhoster.com is great! This host is economical, easy to use, friendly, has good graphics (high priority with me), and most important: they have high quality communication skills. They are very good service, excellent customer service via chat and email. It's a nice web host because they offer a wide range of plans for each kind of users.
Check out the Plans for Cloud hosting platform i think its cheap and useful Let's Google CLOUD MANAGE HOSTING you fine many cheap hosting platforms .