Domain Social Forums

Full Version: I just bought the domain book Zach, but I forgot my receipt number
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I just bought the domain book Zach, but I forgot my receipt number. Could you please give it to me?

Moreover, I have some questions concerning the book (I really liked it).

-Which of the functions in KeyWord Elite should I use when I am looking for reselling a domain.

-I did not quite understand that branding domains thing you talked about. Could you try to explain it once more?
Hey

I'm not sure if you got the answer to your questions yet.

To find out your reciept number, you need to forward your confirmation email to me at zach@domainsocial.com. Alternatively, just tell me which email address you used, and I will look up your order.

Keyword Elite is great for finding popular keywords, as well as related keywords. By extension, it's very handy when registering new domains. Before you register a domain, run the keywords through keyword elite and you will get an idea of how popular they are. It also has a dozen other uses.

Brandable domains are domains which could have value when marketed. Google is an example, and so is Yahoo. They don't have much value in themselves, but they lend themselves (because of their structure and sound) to marketing.

Zach
have a look