Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Looking for Advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I honestly don't know what took so long to find your site Zack...kicking myself for that. Anyway, I'm learning a ton by reading through the threads (both the good and the not so good...don't know why someone would want to risk excluding themselves from something positive)-thanks. I hope to post some questions, answer some (as I mature at this), and make some new friends.
So, here's a question. I purchased some olympic names since we've just started the Summer games and the Winter games will be coming. I purchased Olympicmen.us, Olympicwomen.us, Olympicsponsors.us and Olympicgirls.us. I'm looking to sell them in the $2500-$3000 range thinking that the .us extension would attract interest in the U.S. market. I've not heard much on .us extension. Any thoughts.
Thanks again.
no one will buy it, word "Olympic" has a TradeMark issue, better if you cancel it.
Takwa Wrote:no one will buy it, word "Olympic" has a TradeMark issue, better if you cancel it.

I got a warning about that, TradeMark own by a company in Europe, and I had to give them up.