Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Newly registered domain name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just registered a domain name. I want to sell it at a good price, say $10,000 or more. What are the critical issues I should do within the next 3 months to make this name a toast to prospective buyers. Assuming I could not sell nor generate any revenue from the webpage I will develope for it but with lots of traffic.

Thank you

Oseremen
http://www.softwarerave.com
Hello Ose, I would have to say that the most important step in making your domain name more marketable would be to develop a website. Once you have a working site, write articles and blogs to encourage readers to visit your webpage. Just make sure your information is relevant to the domain name you have chosen.
While not always believed by a buyer, keep accurate traffic records. This will at least help you determine the value of your domain when marketing it.
Wishing you success.

Captain Dave
cdsdomains.com
the best way would be do develop a website first on that domain and generate traffic (of course you can do that if you have money), Then after you can sell it with traffic, which will give you good return... Hope this helps..