Domain Social Forums

Full Version: GoDaddy Coupons?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi

I have renewels coming up soon. I was wondering whether anyone knows of a coupon on GoDaddy to help me ease the pain Sad

Thanks

Zach
What a great idea for a thread. I'm going to check back to see if anyone has any of these.
GoDaddy is already one of the cheaper websites to register names, what kind of coupon exist for it?
zach Wrote:Hi

I have renewels coming up soon. I was wondering whether anyone knows of a coupon on GoDaddy to help me ease the pain Sad

Thanks

Zach

Here you go. I just used the $6.95 one and it went through fine. Hope you find something you can use.

http://www.dealtaker.com/GoDaddy-coupon-...8-c40.html
Hash3 is one that I have used a lot lately. I *THINK* it might have expired on the 15th, but it never hurts to try it out. Was good for .com renewals.
Heh, good, that's a nice list of coupons to be aware. Didn't think that GoDaddy would have many of them Smile
Slashmire Wrote:Heh, good, that's a nice list of coupons to be aware. Didn't think that GoDaddy would have many of them Smile

GoDaddy always has a deal. In the last year I have paid for or renewed probably 100 domains with them, and never paid regular price.

Whenever I get ready to pay, I do some research and cn find a good deal.
By the way I think I posted it somewhere else because I could not find this thread, but hash3 is still working. I got 3 new domains with privacy policy on all of them for $21.00

I think that is basically half of the retail price for all of that.
I don't understand why none of the codes work for me...
What happens when you put hash3 in?

Like I said I just used it twice in the last few days and it worked fine.
Pages: 1 2 3