Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Interview with Rick Latona - Domainer Of The Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After my interview with Rick Schwartz someone asked me to interview Rick Latona. Well, I have come through again. I have been asking Rick for months to do an interview, I must have caught him on a good day last week because he finally agreed.

Besides being the 2008 Domainer Of The Year, Rick is the LARGEST domain broker in the world and most recently has been added to the TRAFFIC auction events. In his first TRAFFIC auction which was held in Brooklyn NY only two months ago Rick’s auction brought in roughly $700,000. We will find out very soon if he can top that, next TRAFFIC event is in two weeks which will be hosted in Australia.

OK, lets see what Rick has to say about some of my questions.

Q. What is your educational background?
Read the rest here...

Interview to long to post everything so please use the link above to read.
Domainer of the year? ! ? come on never even heard of him, which idiot gave him that price, p.s I am not clicking your link ONE TIME POSTER
Takwa Wrote:Domainer of the year? ! ? come on never even heard of him, which idiot gave him that price, p.s I am not clicking your link ONE TIME POSTER
wow i'm really surpised you have not heard of him.

first time poster is true. just found this forum. i noticed you are also a member at NP, you are more than welcome to inquire about me over there. my reputation is very very good! same user name, chef patrick.
Sorry never heard of him, but nice interview, and there are some good advises from him. Yes DNkitchen you're famous!!! how come I never see you at any other forums?
Takwa Wrote:Sorry never heard of him, but nice interview, and there are some good advises from him. Yes DNkitchen you're famous!!! how come I never see you at any other forums?
Thank you. As you know posting on forums is pretty time consuming. I just googled domainer forums yesterday and found about a dozen, this being one of them. Figured why not see what everyone else is up to and drop a thread or two. I will most certainly be back to share some news.
have a look
have a look