Domain Social Forums

Full Version: domain name without websites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Say, when you register a donaim you want to sell, does it have to have a website? Are there any website recommended to put your domain up for bids?
hello everyone, i hope everyone had a very good christmas. im very new to this and hope to learn more about this interesting business.

i look forward to being a member here and the best of luck to all.

good bye for now
Hi everybody,

I'm selling geo based keyword domain names in specific business sectors. I have to admit, it isn't going so well. I think they are good names and have all the right words. I am trying some different marketing techniques and reducing my asking prices. I really love the business. I spend alot of time with it. I need success. Any suggestions.

Bob
ecombob Wrote:Hi everybody,

I'm selling geo based keyword domain names in specific business sectors. I have to admit, it isn't going so well. I think they are good names and have all the right words. I am trying some different marketing techniques and reducing my asking prices. I really love the business. I spend alot of time with it. I need success. Any suggestions.

Bob

Bob,

I am doing the same as you. I think that I have been going about it wrong as well. For geo-targeted domains, I think I will be joining communities that are within the targeted group and push the domains through those channels.