Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Hi guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys i'm newbie here at this forum... just join yesterday, How you doing guys today?

welcome I am also new here
Hello and welcome to Domain Social. Please enjoy your stay and let us know if you have any questions. Wink
pretty much same as yesterday.... hmm i have a domain name for sale today... interested?
SergeMD Wrote:pretty much same as yesterday.... hmm i have a domain name for sale today... interested?
You should post it up in the marketplace here and see what happens . . .Wink
Hi and welcome dixgomez

@ jgrimmond00, you talking about the .eco extension?

We need to consult an expert who truly understands these things, who will use a method the expert acquired through study of a certain subject to say whether or not value is added by more niche domain extensions. I still don't get extension such as .me and .name don't people just use their MySpace and Facebook pages to express themselves and .com for personal blogs? I could still understand .tv, television networks moving online as well popularity of online video.

.eco? people could just name their causes http://www.green*****.COM and get over with it.