Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Has anybody hosted with inmotion or bluehost before??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
me and a friend looking at hosting now and we're prepared to pay for the most reliable service with most features. Heard good things about bluehost and inmotion (love to hear if anyones actually gone thru these before). Obiously free hosting would be great, but at the end of the day we don't wanna sacrifice quality service for saving $100 a year....
SO... the questions is, not worrying about price what recommendations do people have based on experiences. Thanks very much for your help...

J
I would recommend WiredTree if you need a VPS or private server. If you need shared hosting, then there are several options. I would go with hostmonster
i have hosted with hostmonster(owne by bluehost-same company)! its ok! i have hosting 45+ domains there! no problems yet! unlimited means unlimited! yea! just some content is not allowed! gonna check that before you join in! ok!
I've heard that Bluehost is pretty good. I personally use 1&1 and have had no issues but then again haven't tried other hosts.