Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Please review our store
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

We have recently updated our website http://www.budgetmailboxes.com selling mailboxes of all kinds. We request your feedback/comments/critics on the overall feel, navigation and ease of use. Thanks in advance.

Thanks!
I like the overall look and feel of the site. Seems easy to navigate, and should be good in the search engines. Good luck Wink
nice layout and design, easy to navigate and great products. I wish you all success
Looks very nice, easy to navigate, and looks like you've done some SEO. Much success with it!
That site looks good to me. Does it work well? Did you do it yourself, or hire someone? I heard if you do it with yahoo you don't own the site. I really don't know what that means, or if it matters. I am wondering if a greenhorn can learn to do a site. I would like to do a blog or info site.
Nice layout, easy to navigate... keep up the good work.
nice to see you ~i'm nico~~~
Nice presentation, I just think you have to make better colours in the design, something that would tell the visitors, this is a box site, good luck Wink