Domain Social Forums

Full Version: best ssd vps hosting providers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
I decided to ask you to help me in choosing the best ssd vps hosting provider.
Requirements:
helpful customer support 24/7,
50 gbs of Hard Disk, 2 GBs of Ram, 2 TBs of bandwidth,Linux.
What can you say about these hosts:
 - Rockhoster.com
 - Rareservers.com
 - Serverpoint.com
I like their ssd vps deals!
What are your views? What host would you choose? Why?
I can tell honestly that i am very happy to work with kvchosting.net and their ssd vps hosting services.
It happened so that this ssd host has the best Tech and general support I have experienced and I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Give Rareservers.com ssd vps host a try. Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY
Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.
Have a look at plans which hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net provide.
The value is great, my web site is really fast, and the people have been exceptional as well. All in all, I definitely Recommend them; the money will be very well-spent.
My favorite ssd vps host is Kvchosting.net pretty obviously.
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
Legionbox.com and kvchosting.net servers are worthwhile.
Their Uptime is great and have dedicated staff to help customer.
They are great. Easy to use. Great customer service. You can call at anytime and get help. Simple cheap awesome. Nice job!
+ vote for rareservers.com - it has good pricing, fair support - our hosting was actually done by shared, and while their support was generally good.