Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Matt Cutt's Google Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some of you might be aware that Matt Cutts from Google has been releasing videos relating to Search Engine Optimization (SEO). I have compiled a list (which I manage to create from google video and his blog) of the series of these videos. All videos are on Google Video: Do you find these videos helpful?

They are all 'unofficially' from Google, so it should provide some insight, even if many of the talks are very basic.
Yay, Zach, thank you. I'll check them out and let you know what I think.
I watched most of them last week. Some interesting stuff though, although the ones pre-background where a bit disturbing visually. Smile
Nice videos and nice find; I wasn't aware that good old Google employees had made those kinds of video.
Those are very helpful. I have some websites that I really need to work on SEO so this will deffintly come in handy. Thank you very much!
@zach: Thanks for the videos Smile Great stuff.
Excellent! Zach, thanks for the video links. I had just watched the first two, very interesting! I'll probably view the rest during the week.
So much to learn, so little time, so many resources. I had no idea this kind of thing was available. Another valuable piece of education. Thank you.
Plumley Wrote:Another valuable piece of education. Thank you.

A nice way of education those videos!
Nice to know that you guys like them!

Just added the 3 latest sessions:
Zach
Pages: 1 2