Domain Social Forums

Full Version: VPS in UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Two hosts - QHoster.com and Hosting.uk - provide VPS deals in UK on sweet terms and I wonder which way is better to sign up with?
Recommended these professionals to others. QHoster.com is reliable web hosting provider.
My hosting experience has been great and I will definitely continue using their low-cost VPS hosting services.
Hosting.uk is right up there, no doubts, one of the best web host for the money in the UK.
I get low cost, good service and no problems. They have been around a while and I like and trust them.
I like QHoster.com - their features, network uptime, speed and customer tech support.
Server locations are: Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), and many more.

Just COOL web hosting provider!
It seems to me that rareservers.com would be perfect place for ordering VPS in UK at good rates.
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.
Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY