Domain Social Forums

Full Version: SSD VPS accouint to buy from a decent provider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for a quality SSD VPS account and there are two hosts are in my mind: HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
So I need to know which plan would you opt for and why?
I'm happy to deal with hostingsource.com web host and can highly recommend it to other webmasters.
Speed of my sites is great and I would like to say that my visitors are happy with the speed upload of my pages.
Give this decent EU web host a try: https://vpsget.com/ssd-vps-europe.php
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
I think QHoster.com is a good deal!
I have a couple of sites hosted there that I had as an image hosting for a few weeks. Every time I compared the speed of loading the pages was much faster than the others. Their custom control panel is easy to learn.
Give Hostingsource.com web hosting service a try. I like their features:
- Multiple 10 gigabit connections maximize uptime and ensure stable network connectivity.
- Their server support staff who are available 24/7 ensuring the servers are balanced.
- Their Dedicated Server and Virtual Server offering includes powerful Dell and SuperMicro servers providing rock solid performance and stability allowing you to focus on your business.
Nice selection of included scripts, Cpanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.
Definitely a site to recommend! It has a good blend of price, features and reliability.
QHoster.com is a place to call home for your sites, without question.