Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Freelance domain name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am setting up a freelance website, where users can post their details and employers their projects. Looking for a suitable domain name - anyone have anything suitable they'd like to sell?

If so, please let me know along with costs.

Thanks,

Dean
dinomedia Wrote:Hi,

I am setting up a freelance website, where users can post their details and employers their projects. Looking for a suitable domain name - anyone have anything suitable they'd like to sell?

Thanks,

Dean

I have a list of over 300 available domain names for you to choose from if you want I will assist you with finding a name that is brandable...a name that is not taken yet.

Let me know if you need more help.

Here are some available names .. well PM me and I will give them to you that way some names ideas you know a hobby of mine ... lets hook up.. thinka:o
dinomedia Wrote:Hi,

Thanks,

Dean

Are your looking for .com or other tld's ? ... i got a cheap .net for the european market if you're interested pm me ... Smile