Domain Social Forums

Full Version: SSD VPS deal to choose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to select the best SSD VPS account comparing deals from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net?
What's your would-be choice?
I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host! It places high value on customer support and it shows.
As long as kvchosting.net stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.
Highly recommend kvchosting.net ssd web hosting service. Their customer service is great as well.
Any time I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.
Well, my experience dealing with kvchosting.net web host has been nothing but superb.
The interface is easy to use and suitable for beginners. I feel fortunate to have found them and recommend them highly.
KVChosting.net is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs.
QHoster.com is worth trying too because of their quality services.
Both companies are solid and trustworthy and support is second to none.
Don't even bother looking anywhere else, Kvchosting.net is who you need.
They are exceedingly quick to respond to support issues, even from pre-sales stage.
Their attitude is always unflappable and friendly - just what you need - and the value-for-money on their packages is unbeatable.
They are reliable and trustworthy, so you can rely on kvchosting.net and their ssd services:
1) Host Unlimited Site & Bandwidth
2) Build & Publish with SiteBuilder
3) Free 200+ 1-click script installs
4) Wordpress, Joomla and many more...