Domain Social Forums

Full Version: .ME and personal sites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I personally like using .ME on my blogs and personal sites which I purchased for only $19.99 at domaindiving.com. It is truly perfect for blogs, resumes, and personal pages. It is also good if you are to personalize your product or service for Internet-savvy younger visitors by launching a .ME Web site with your product name in it.

Still going to use this extension for all my personal pages Big Grin
Yes .ME really nice domain for personal journals / sites. But if the name is taken you can always use other options like .cc .ws if you really want a specific domain name.
wsdomain Wrote:Yes .ME really nice domain for personal journals / sites. But if the name is taken you can always use other options like .cc .ws if you really want a specific domain name.

Yes. I agree with you. I have domains with .CC extensions too Big Grin
I also like using .me domain names depending on the purpose of the website. I think that sometimes .me is the right fit.
I only use it for my personal sites and blogs. It matches my domain name too Big Grin