Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Best Reseller Deals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm having a reseller account with hostgator which costs me $24.95 a month with 10 gb space and 30 gb bandwidth, What about you guysRolleyes
You can try Lunarpages, they have a pretty good resellers program. Service is excellent!Smile

Lunarpages - Hot Software! Cool Hosting!
I have several reseller accounts. One with Resellerzoom which is very inexpensive.
While we are on this subject, are there any reliable unlimited resellers plans? There would be no restrictions on disk space, bandwidth, domains and etc. I have seen one or two deals on the web, but quite skeptical. Is it truly unmetered?
This website is giving away free reseller hosting accounts in exchange for posting - HostingForum.ca :: Board Index [ Guest ]
I am checking it out right now & will report back when I know the packages & stuff.
Another free reseller provider is AHPlace.com - More Than Just A Hosting Place (Powered by Invision Power Board)
But its down most of the time
Do let us know how it goes, feedback is always good. Smile I had tried to check out HostingForum.ca, but it appears to be down. The site loads and loads, I'm not getting anywhere. Sad
wwwLUCKYDOTcom Wrote:i need a domain reseller program? knwo any

Try creativeON Hosting
they provide domain reselling service.
Do you actually make a lot of profit off of reseller programs? I think it would take too much time and effort for my liking.
I am confused.....are we talking about hosting or reselling domains?
I make a good profit from reseller.
I've sold 500mb in 60$ per year where I need to pay 7$ per month for 5000mb.
Isnt that great?
Pages: 1 2