Domain Social Forums

Full Version: VPS which is low cost and reliable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com VPS accounts are in my mind in terms of hosting my blog with and I wonder which way is better to follow? Any ideas are welcome.
Are they the original hosting providers or a hosting services reseller?

As for trustworthy and reliable host, can put forward a recommendation to give Rockhoster.com a try.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
Use VPS accounts from hostround.com and legionbox.com as they are as good as they are spoken about.
Great features overall hosting features. Different web-hosting plans to cater for different budgets. Positive and quick support response.
Check out hostnamaste.com OpenVZ and KVM vps hosting solutions.
The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
It's good cheap hosting.
I definitely would recommend QHoster.com to any friends of mine.
As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.
Both companies which were mentioned above - hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com - are worth trying.
They are well known and trusted professional web hosting companies which offer cheap VPS deals with more powerful and high-quality hosting network with best care and good support guarantees.
Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.

I highly recommend cloudarion.com VPS deals for those looking for a reliable host with great support.
This decent host is for people who need a stable webhost with reliability and friendly support.