Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Who's the best hosting provider in your experience?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If anyone has been through a number of different hosting providers, could you tell us who you liked the best?
I have been with GoDaddy, 1&1, HostGator, and Lunarpages. I have been with the last one for almost two months, I would say far the best. Smile

Lunarpages - Hot Software! Cool Hosting!
have you tried afrihost.com? someone said me that their web hosting progarammes are well planned for small business. But, GoDaddy is really good. you can try it.
I do not have enough money to use a Paid Host. I have tried many free hosts & am dissapointed with all but one i.e. my current host - Welcome to Hosts4.net free Hosting: Powered by Cpnethost.com
Features
300 Web Space
3 GB Bandwidth
cPanel (latest)
Fantastico (latest)
5 MySQL Databases
PHP
No Ads
No linkback
No downtime (till now)
No forum posting required
If space is finished we can ask for more.
Cool eh?? What else do we need? Atleast I dont.
I'm with jnethosting.com

I have a dedicated US server on a uncapped 100 mbit connection at only $120 a month. So sweet. Soon I'll add another server in Europe and add load balancing. Big Grin
It doesn't seem there is a while lot of agreement but, I put my vote in for GoDaddy.
Interesting discussion as it seems there is no clear cut favorite. It seems to be relative to what one can afford where the preferences lie. Cheap is always good in my book!
I started with a cheap webhosting company, Umbrahosting.com, because I can only pay through E-gold. Surprisingly, the service was good. And they gave the domain name to me for free. I just have to transfer because I need bigger diskspace.

I am now with Hostgator.com and I am really satisfied.
Intresting. I am impressed with the list. I have had some time to do the research on these and the GODaddy is by far the most popular, as far as I have been able to figure out. Echos
I haven't used GoDaddy but have had pretty good experience with JaguarPC although I'm really liking a new provider I'm using for a client: HostMonster. Well priced, good support. Check them out.
Pages: 1 2 3