Domain Social Forums

Full Version: reliable hosting provider offering KVM VPS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to choose the best and the most reliable hosting provider offering KVM VPS...

Require over 70 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 3 TB of bandwidth, KVM
What can you say about Rockhoster.com web hosting services?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
Their pricing, server stability, customer support and speed connectivity?
QHoster.com and HostSailor.com VPS accounts can be good for you.
They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.
Rockhoster.com is trustworthy NL web host. No grumbles at my lack of technical expertise, just fast effective assistance virtually around the clock.
Pricing is reasonable. I would say pricing is well-balanced taking into account features, resources included into the plans.
For the most part, rockhoster.com web hosting service has been great.
Their support is always fast, very helpful, friendly and straight to the point.

Recommended - they will meet your expectations.
Rockhoster.com have been a great host from what I had before. Support is top notch!
I can even text a support and get answers pretty quickly. This web host also provides web development so they can even answer questions about your website.
Glad to find them and recommend Rockhoster.com NL web host for those looking for reliable hosting service.
As for the price, it is competitive and their discount coupon code saved me a good sum of money.