Domain Social Forums

Full Version: what is web hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Web hosting is the process of running a web site on a web host to bring presence to a personal, business or other purposes website.
Pretty good explination but I think everyone who is here knows what web hosting is. Maybe add this in a sticky or something.
Yeppers, most people do understand what a web hosting. I like your definition too, it's simple and to the point. Smile This could be a sticky, or maybe we could have a glossary thread.... Zach, what do you think? Wink
sunnybeachcal Wrote:Yeppers, most people do understand what a web hosting. I like your definition too, it's simple and to the point. Smile This could be a sticky, or maybe we could have a glossary thread.... Zach, what do you think? Wink

I am in the proccess of of making a sticky for each section.
This might go in it. Wink

Zach
Cool, Zach!! I'll be on the look out. Wink
As will I . Echos
A sticky with all the good information would be good. I would like to be able to just click on the sticky and learn, quickly. Great idea! I look forward to it!
Its not a good thing.
Actually Its not so important thread since almost of here knows about webhosting.
There may be beginners who are searching and find domain social in a search. I think putting the info on web hosting in a sticky would be good for future users of the site, maybe even a glossary.
I sure am. I have been struggleing with my web page for some time. I was helped by a very unreputable <friend> and therefore had to re-track and re-group. I lost alot of time, See ya all soon, Echos
Pages: 1 2 3