Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Server to buy from a decent provider ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Servers from junedataplace.com and legionbox.com are to my liking and I wonder which plan is the best for hosting a blog?
Maybe cheaper but better you check out other site as well - say serversbase.com is a nice place to get powerful servers.
Contact them - They will go over your needs and find a perfect fit for you...

Get 50% Flat Discount on All Services (First Month) till 31st Jan : Coupon Code: HAPPYHOLIDAYS
KVChosting.net and xtremededi.com servers are worth every cdent you pay for their services.
Customer support is quick and efficient. This is the reason I pay a little bit more for their hosting. Obviously these guys have been well trained and have strong product knowledge to even handle some of my stupid questions.
Hostsailor.com and yourlasthost.com servers can be the best options for yourlasthostyou due to their top-notch services.
Full service hosting providers. Great prices, great support, plenty of tools to accomplish almost anything. They make maintaining my site very easy.
I can also recommend you to look through QHoster.com and their server hosting accounts.
The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.

They offer 30 Locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois).
For running blogs I know Rockhoster.com is good one. Their servers are located in Netherlands.
Their tech support staff are well-educated, highly-trained. Uptime is great.
How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

After one month of using Yourlasthost.com Budget dedicated servers I must say I'm quite satisfied with them.
It should be mentioned that response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me.