Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Fast dedicated server required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need Fast dedicated server with 1 TB of Hard Disk + 24 GB - RAM + 16 TB - bandwidth
I've browsed 2 web hosts and their servers: 1) Okayservers.com ; 2) Kvchosting.net
Is it reliable web host? Any experiences dealing with them?
What are your suggestions for the list?
You can trust Okayservers.com web host! Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.
They've hosted my high traffic project for my business for about a year now and the responsiveness through their customer service is reason enough to stay with them.
I love Kvchosting.net ssd hosting provider!! Honestly, I haven't noticed any downtime, that I remember.
Any time I have had any questions, or needed support, their support team has been excellent at providing prompt and courteous answers.
Kvchosting.net is an excellent host. I work as a professional web developer and have found them to be a web host far above all others.
Every time I compared the speed of loading the pages it was much faster tha the others. Their custom control panel is easy to learn.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from Kvchosting.net provider on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
As far as the uptime, it is very good. I have monitoring software for keeping uptime statistics and so far the uptime is unparralled.