Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Links to sites regarding Plagarism on the net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Plagiarism.org
Plagiarism - the definitive guide to prevention -Plagiarized.com

These are a couple of links I found that might help for those looking for help. I didn't want them to get buried in a thread. Please move as you see fit.
Oh, that's some great information, thanks. I actually found an article of mine on a webpage with someone else's name attached to it. Now that's sickening.
Excellent information on prevention and detection! Thanks for sharing.
Lyric Wow! I will have to do some research on there myself. It would be interesting to who is taking credit for my work. Glad I could help you.
LyricB Wrote:Oh, that's some great information, thanks. I actually found an article of mine on a webpage with someone else's name attached to it. Now that's sickening.

I am sorry to hear that. Have you done anything about it yet? Did you find sufficient information on how to handle the situation?
hokeshel, I had sold the article to someone else so there wasn't much I could do. I let them know about it and they said they were going to pursue it.
This is all great info. Thankx so much for that. I have always been a little hesitant, to get into this subject, the question of plagiarizm.I have seen so much that has been taken without premission. One thing , make sure you copy all your writing that you sell, and keep good records, they come in handy , Echos
Echos, keeping records is some solid advice. I have made the mistake recently of not doing this and have no record keeping system in place. I realize now I had better get going on this.
great resources, but I found copyescape more easy and fast in finding copyright out breakings or plagiarizm
This is really good information! I am keeping them on my favorites and checking them out later with more time. I think my partner will find them very useful, since I know he had a problem with an article he wrote. This is a good thing to have and be aware of. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2