Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Wishing I'd learn a lot here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there! It seems like I'm the only one responding to Newbie posts right now :-) Actually, I'm a newbie too but I am highly interested in domain buying and selling.

I hope to know more about you and the people here in this community!
Welcome to domain social!

IMO people can never stop learning... so it's a great thing to actually have an open mind. A lot of people think they are domain experts and know it all, but i mean, everyone still has something to learn about. Except for me ofcourse. Smile

I'll see you around on the forums!
Do aliens have the internet?
I'm brand new at this domain stuff - I'm without a clue. I have a few domain names that I would like to sell, but I don't know what they're worth, if anything. I have a friend who has hundreds of domain names and he told me to come to this forum - he said that I'd learn a lot here. So....If there's someone who point me in a direction, I'd really appreciate it.

Janet
goodkarmaco Wrote:Do aliens have the internet?

Of course they don't, they have Unicom (Universal Communication).

I posted and I didn't even notice that you were in this thread.

It's meBig Grin
Yes we are all here to learn. Its nice to see others coming to this forum, Welcome everyone.
I can only speak from my own experience. I joined few weeks ago, and I feel I've learned a lot since I came here for the first time, but I feel there is so much to learn still! It is a whole universe of terms and services and even practices that I am still not familiar with! So, I think this site pretty much has helped me a lot!
It can be overwhelming but the key is just keep on learning and come to think of it hunni that is a never ending process. Although I am not new learning about and how to purchase domains, there are plenty that I don't know!
I had a lot of luck prior buying domain names of the full birth names of contestants on current reality shows. Such as those on American's Next Top Model, and others. In many cases, the cast member themselves bought the domain.
Great idea - you've gotta be fast and right on top of things to get those -

I have

TheAnnaNicoleConspiracy.com
TheAnnaNicoleConspiracies.com
TheAnnaNicoleSmithConspiracy.com
TheAnnaNicoleSmithConspiracies.com

HotAvon.com

And I have no idea how to sell them -

I'd appreciate any suggestions on what to do with them.

Thanks,
Janet
Pages: 1 2