Domain Social Forums

Full Version: new expired domain tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys check this out, it's pretty good.

Expired domain names

It is based on Pool's list, but the site checks whether the domain is a word and a few other things. It's pretty useful if you have some backorders to make.
Thank you Zach! I gave it to my partner and he is doing some research for some domain name he is working with... I don´t know why, but for some reason, I still feel like a tourist in all these things... I even gave away a very god name to someone, just to help them out, and now I´m feeling like I shouldn´t have... I hope I learn faster not to be so gullible!
Pretty nice. I'm browsing the site as of the moment How do I actually acquire the domains? I found 2 domains that I actually like.
agent_orange Wrote:Pretty nice. I'm browsing the site as of the moment How do I actually acquire the domains? I found 2 domains that I actually like.

you need to catch them when they drop. Check out pool.com, snapnames.com, or the Godaddy.com back order service. They are about $20 in advance for godaddy or $60 upon catch for the other two.
zach Wrote:you need to catch them when they drop. Check out pool.com, snapnames.com, or the Godaddy.com back order service. They are about $20 in advance for godaddy or $60 upon catch for the other two.

Ohhh... that sounds hard...and quite expensive. Does the page rank stay? Or do I have to work hard for the PR?
agent_orange Wrote:Ohhh... that sounds hard...and quite expensive. Does the page rank stay? Or do I have to work hard for the PR?

It's not really hard: you just have to pay your company, or register an account, and then type in the name to catch.

Think of it this way: you only pay the $60 after you catch it. OR you pay $20 ($11 for the catch and $9 for a years registration) up front and get to reuse the credit if you don't catch the domain you want.

Some really good domains drop sometimes... it's just a matter of finding them and then choosing the right catching service.

Zach
It sounds kind of like ebay . . . you have to be really, really fast and vigilant. Still, I think the effort one needs to put forth could very well be worth your while.
capitalist_junkie Wrote:It sounds kind of like ebay . . . you have to be really, really fast and vigilant. Still, I think the effort one needs to put forth could very well be worth your while.

Yeah, sounds like it. I don't think I have the patience and time for this. It looks promising though.