Domain Social Forums

Full Version: I am seek for respectable program for advertising!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
Thanks.
Try seo elite. I have it and it's very good. I use it everyday:

http://www.domainsocial.com/seoelite

(ds aff link)

Zach
if u take my one cent advice , dont use toold to promote your site, just do it manually by adding your site to diffrent forums and blogs and mailing webmasters.
I am also having a need.
I am having a forum promotions service and want to get customers.

But its temporarily closed.
Making things better BTW.
mtajim Wrote:if u take my one cent advice , dont use toold to promote your site, just do it manually by adding your site to diffrent forums and blogs and mailing webmasters.

Thats how I do it for my sites and web content.
Well I think you should add your links on different forums and blogs which is similar to your web content. Don't use such a tool. Do it yourself.
So why don't you put it in your signature?
Doing everything manually insures that your website is being promoted correctly, and gets you more backlinks. Add to directories, signatures, etc, and you will be off to a good start.
I was in a forum where the point was made there is a slim line between advertising and reputable.
I have used many forums that allow promoting your product or site...just be careful, because some don't allow referral codes, etc...read t and c's ahead of time.
Pages: 1 2